Tuesday, March 16, 2021

WHERE'VE I BEEN? GETTING VACCINATED

 WHEW! 


A thousand pounds has been lifted from my shoulders, that I didn't even know was there.

Our fabulous son-in-law hugged his parents for the first time in many many months--could it be a year? A picture was taken and it made me cry. 
I want to be doing some of that very soon.




We've been playing online poker with some tricoastal relatives. This way, twice a week, we get together and chat. Much more often than we ever were in touch before Covid. This was a good thing. Each of us used iPad, Computer and cell phone to utilize poker game app (luckily a genius nephew took care of setting it all up), and we'd play silly games (Elevator) and catch up and discuss hands and luck and so on. In fact, I think we all want to continue the games after we are re-normalized.

My adorable and gorgeous husband has set up my computer for me so I can blog more often.
Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment