Sunday, December 12, 2021

MYSTERY DELIVERIES

 SOMEONE SENT ME THREE JARS OF DELICIOUS SALSA.

You know how Amazon is, no identifying paperwok comes in the box.

I contacted the usual suspects, my family and close friends. No one of them sent it, or they started to pretend they did when I said how yummy the salsa was. 

Then, I ordered a baseball cap with a ponytail already attached. It came, sans ponytail. I told them of the mistake, and they sent me two more--both without the essential thing, the hair.

I re-ordered, and this time two different styles, figuring maybe they were just out of the one I initially chose,

Three more empty caps were delivered.

Then, some special coffee I had ordered for my brother as a housewarming gift, apppeared at my door, instead of his.

Normally, I look forward to the packages because I don't remeber what I've ordered by the time it gets delivered. So there's that little frisson of potential joy upon opening.

As for the coffee, after I fired off two scathing emails to the producers, I realized I had not given them my brother Robby's address. Oh well.

Most recently I got a myterious 3-pack of Psyllium Husk Caps, 500 mg.  Not really the stuff of joy. And what can I do with them? a bit indelicate to offer them to friends. Perhaps I can mitigate with an Xmas bow.


2 comments:

  1. I sent the salsa. I'm glad you liked it. A discovery of mine, and now I don't want to buy any other.
    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete